Thursday, August 19, 2010

things i can't say on facebook

Good morning. Today heralds the initiation of a new feature here at Mad City, "Things I Can't Say on Facebook." These are witticisms and bon mots which I would just love to post on Facebook, but which would inevitably offend some friend or another for whatever insignificant reason. Good thing I have this blog as a safety valve ...

Anyhow, here is today's entry:

"Trevor is a fan of the page I've got more than my share of horse sense! Which is appropriate, because my ass is about 3 yards wide."

That's for, you know, these people out there who are highly opinionated, despite the fact that they're just ridiculously, morbidly obese. And, uh ... well, maybe it's better not to overexplain this kind of thing. But obviously, it's the kind of thing that I can't say on Facebook.

No comments: