Monday, March 8, 2010

big in japan

News flash: Mad City is #31 Blog in Japan for the month of February! I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm not going to question it. And while #31 may not seem like such a big deal, keep in mind that Japan is a deceptively populous country, and very tech-oriented. It's kind of like being #17 Blog over here in the States.

Another news flash: with this unexpected celebrity, I'm currently working on some endorsement deals. Just like the Huffington Post. You may see a few ads sprinkled through Mad City in the next few months, no big whoop. I've been having some talks with Kikkoman soy sauce, Asahi beer, the newspaper Nikkei Weekly, and Daiwa Seiko fishing tackle.

Bring out the flavor in your stir fry tonight! Kikkoman soy sauce. Works great on sushi, too.

1 comment:

Somnath Mookherjee said...

Is this the "make small, incremental lies" strategy? Why would you make something like this up? It's like when I used to tell people that I cut my own hair, even though I spent $9.99 at supercuts.