Friday, January 9, 2009

true colors


Sometimes when I write in my blog about toast, or how much I get annoyed by trains sounding their horns as they pass through the neighborhood, I worry that people out there will get the wrong impression of me. Especially the ladies, the lady people.
So here's a picture of my motorcycle. I ride it all around town. Fast. When the weather's good, certainly not during winter or late fall or anything like that.
And get this: I have not one but two leather jackets to wear, if I so choose, when I ride my motorcycle. Why? That's just the way I roll. I'm kind of reckless like that ...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Good work, T-Bone. Your two latest blog posts perfectly illustrate the dual nature of your personality: the rugged, motorcycle-riding bad boy and the dainty, toast-loving bon vivant. I think you should rename your blog "Toast and Motorcycles".